July 11, 2016

Today's the Day!

Well, today's the day. Blog launch day! I couldn't be more excited to share this blog with you, which is kind of a huge surprise for me.

Generally speaking, I am a pretty private person. I don't like talking about my problems, small talk makes me cringe, and I hesitate to share my thoughts and ideas with the general public.

In fact, I have notebook of ideas for my book (more on that coming soon!)  that Thomas is not allowed to look at or even pretend to look at.

But...

I'm working really hard to come out of my shell! Writing is therapeutic for me, even though I am usually the only person who sees the writing. I can't even tell you how many blogs I've started and abandoned because I wasn't willing to share them with my friends and family and got bored writing to an audience of one.

So, here I am. Writing and sharing it. It's exciting for me, even if the content doesn't interest others. Just knowing that someone else is reading this is good enough for me! I plan on adding to this blog regularly over the summer and continuing into the school year. I'll be done with grad school, so I'll have lots of "extra" time to fill! 

I think my blog will be unique because it won't just be a teacher blog or a lifestyle blog or a cat blog (well, no promises there), but it'll be a combination of all of the things I love. It will show the things I'm passionate about. It will follow my journey. It'll be me, and I hope you come along for the ride!

Feel free to check out my other posts and leave comments. I'm so glad you're here! :)

2 comments: