June 20, 2017

My Problem

Eureka! I've figured it out!

I know why it's so hard for me to blog consistently.

I know why I go off on tangents when I talk (and even when I think).

I know why I'm always so tired!

(Are you ready?)


The problem is... I want to do all the things.



I just try to spread myself too thin. I'm trying to grow my blog following and also my Twitter and Instagram followings, while trying to sell things in my new Etsy shop and, oh, also making things for said Etsy shop. I am also teaching summer school (though, thankfully, only for 2 more days), seeking a new school, and trying to organize all of my school items. Don't forget my very ambitious book list! I also really love spending time with my husband, of course, and my family and friends. And one last thing to add to the list- relaxing! I mean, I'm a teacher on summer break for crying out loud!

And, honestly, I  feel like I'm kind of failing at all of those things.

Do I need to fix it? Yes.
Do I have a plan of attack? NO.

But, I do have a very short-term solution.

Guys, I'm gonna go plop myself down on the couch and watch an episode of Parks and Rec. No phone, no iPad, no email, no nothin'. And I'm going to enjoy it, whether I like it or not!

Then maybe (maybe) I'll make a plan.

Maybe.

No comments

Post a Comment